Advanced Clinical Practitioner Conference in October
08 August 2019
Advanced Practice and its long term plan
Monday 07 October 2019
Venue: Horizon Leeds,2 Brewery Wharf, Leeds, LS10 1JR
The role of the ACP continues to grow in importance and is being developed in all areas of practice.
This conference will provide delegates with an opportunity to hear of strategic development, share good practice, identify the challenges and opportunities and shape the developments in advanced clinical practice in the workplace.
Aims of the conference
• To inform and shape the debate on advanced practice
• To inform delegates of the current and potential credentialing frameworks
• To examine hopes and fears for influencing advanced practice and the LTP
• Identify pathways to advanced practice
• Develop networks of support
• Build capacity for influencing
To book a place please go to the following link: