North West AHP Network conference 22nd January: Making AHP apprenticeships happen across the North West
31 October 2019
This North West AHP Network Conference aims to accelerate the uptake of apprenticeships at all levels across the 14 allied health professions workforce in order to support workforce supply, skill mix and up-skilling.
Taking place on Wednesday 22 January 2020, 09:30am - 4:00pm at Holiday Inn Bolton, 1 Higher Bridge Street, Bolton, BL1 2EW
This event aims to:
- ensure health and care providers in the region are familiar with current context and progress in relation to apprenticeships for the allied health professions workforce at all levels.
- provide an update on national procurement developments for pre-registration AHP apprenticeships and implications for regional workforce priorities.
- support partnership working across the region in designing and delivering apprenticeship programmes, particularly on the job learning, and continue to identify regional challenges and solutions.
- promote how apprenticeship can support an effective 'grow your own' approach to AHP workforce supply and development.
- support the development of local AHP apprenticeship strategies in the region.
See the events page for more information and book your place and provisional agenda now available.
NB: Links to events on our old website have been removed