Return to practice: supporting AHP workforce supply across systems
23 September 2020
National HEE webinar - Tuesday 6 October, 3 pm – 4.30 pm
Supporting return to practice by allied health professions (AHPs) is a key action to increase workforce supply and deliver local workforce plans. In this webinar we will be looking at ways to maximise return to practice by NHS trusts and systems to support local allied health professions (AHP) workforce priorities.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Supporting effective return to practice strategies and approaches by NHS trusts and systems.
- Update on current HCPC return to practice guidance.
- Success and impact of the HEE return to practice programme and ongoing support offer to trusts and returnees.
- Ensuring the experience of returnees is at the heart of organisational and system approaches.
- Maximising the uptake of HEE’s return to practice programme by NHS trusts and systems to support local workforce priorities.
There is no need to book a place – click this link to join on the day - Return to practice: supporting AHP workforce supply across systems.
If this link does not work on the day you can also access it via HEE’s return to practice webpage: www.hee.nhs.uk/our-work/return-practice-allied-health-professionals-healthcare-scientists
Key things to note about the webinar:
- You can join the webinar via your Teams account or directly via your web browser (we recommend using Chrome). If clicking on the link does not work you can copy and paste it into your browser.
- Please join 5-10 minutes beforehand to get ensure the technology is working and to minimise interruptions once speakers start. You will see a hold screen until the start of the webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and uploaded, alongside the slide deck, to the HEE website.
- For GDPR reasons we cannot add individual email addresses to an Outlook invite, therefore please save the details in your diary.